Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where We Eatin' Fries: Fresh

Kreck here.  I know that this is my third blog post in a row about Fresh, but when you can't cook and you are one-half of a food blog, this kind of thing happens.  This third post of my Fresh Trilogy is the first of a series of posts looking for the best gluten-free and vegan options in Toronto.
Behold my nomination for the BEST FRIES IN TORONTO:

I like most fries, but the fries at Fresh are freaking amazing.  They're seasoned with rosemary and sea salt.  These fries are just a little greasy and they're the perfect balance of mealy and crispy.  Fresh also offers a variety of sauces for dipping, like vegan mayo and miso gravy.

I hereby challenge thee to find another fry in Toronto that can measure up to these!  

No comments:

Post a Comment